You can find:
- Current stats:
- 53 days of open source class materials
- 22 classes (12 with videos)
- 18 instructors
- Android Forensics & Security Testing
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)® Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)® Review
- Flow Analysis & Network Hunting
- Hacking Techniques and Intrusion Detection
- Introductory Intel x86: Architecture, Assembly, Applications, & Alliteration
- Introduction to ARM
- Introduction to Network Forensics
- Introduction to Vulnerability Assessment
- Introduction to Trusted Computing
- Offensive, Defensive, and Forensic Techniques for Determining Web User Identity
- Malware Dynamic Analysis
- The Life of Binaries
- Understanding Cryptology: Core Concepts
- Understanding Cryptology: Cryptanalysis
- Introduction to Software Exploits (Exploits 1)
- Exploits 2: Exploitation in the Windows Environment
- Intermediate Intel x86: Architecture, Assembly, Applications, & Alliteration
- Advanced x86: Virtualization with Intel VT-x
- Introduction to Reverse Engineering Software
- Reverse Engineering Malware
- Rootkits: What they are, and how to find them
- The Adventures of a Keystroke: An in-depth look into keylogging on Windows
You can find:
- Reverse Engineering & Malware Analysis Training: This is our first free Training session focused on teaching basics of Reverse engineering and Malware analysis. It starts with guide on lab setup, learning Windows internals/PE formats/assembly and then moves on to practical malware analysis sessions.
- Advanced Malware Analysis Training: This is our second and latest free training series focusing on advanced aspects of malware analysis including Rootkits, Botnets, Sandbox Analysis, Mobile Malwares etc.
What is MVA?
To provide material(s) allowing anyone to gain practical 'hands-on' experience in digital security, computer application & network administration.
A lot of Pentest ISOs to practice.